May 8, 2010

When The Curtain Falls: Pt 2.

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now"

Pfft. Jiwang habes. hahaha.



Hello People!

How is life?


Nice?


Comfy?


Awesome?


Well good for you!



Okay enough about you. Since this is my blog so... Teehee.



Anyways, for the second time, I am finally having my semester break!

YIPPIDOODLESDOO!


Last wednesday I had my last paper. Supposedly I had another paper on sunday, but I failed that subject so.. Pffft.


But worry not, since I have it all covered. I'll be talking about this a bit later on.


So, lets start with my finals first. I know I may have hinted a thing or two about the papers I took in the last few posts, but lets go through it all this time.


AIS150 ( Programming ) - This paper was, not that easy, and not that hard. I was a bit puzzled at the start. I mean its programming. Not exactly ABC ya know, but after awhile I guess I managed to do some.


QMT ( Statistics) - The second paper and I honestly, HONESTLY think that I have F'ed this paper up. A lot of silly mistakes. ALOT. No kidding. Im just hoping for at least a C and not below it. Hopefully.


BEL ( English ) - It was okay. But the last section required students to write not less that 350 words on... 'how reading can improve university students' english' I think. Well as soon as I got to that section, I became so F'in sleepy. Considering I was already sleepy because just before the BEL paper, I had a big lunch. Then I found out I had to do a 350 words essay? Pfft.

I tried to fight it but 40 minutes after the paper started, I lost. I fell dead asleep. When I woke up, it was already 1 hour after. And even then it was the invigilator who woke me up. She was between giggling and scolding. Her face was funny enough to make me stay awake. Pudin ( who sat behind me ) said he tried to wake me up many times. He looked pretty pissed haha. Sori ah, sumpah ngantuk time tu dowh. Lagipun it was raining. Haha.


ECO ( Economics ) - Well how to should I put this. I LOVED THIS PAPER.

Why? Because I managed to do the one question that I have never been able to do before.

National Income.

With its countless formulas and tricks and treats, I almost gave up on that topic. But luckily the night before the paper, Mr Bake a.k.a Sam Bunkface a.k.a Helmi, taught me about the formulas. And interestingly enough, it got stuck in my brain. Hihi. Lucky lucky.

So hopefully I can get a good grade for Eco. Hope.


FAR ( Accounting ) - OMK ( Oh Mak Kau. Masscom Style. haha). This paper was, easier than last sem, but still pretty hard. Im kinda worried a bit actually. My income statement, balance sheet was all complete but one tiny info. The depreciation for something I forgot. I didnt include that because I forgot the formula. There are 2 common ways to calculate depreciation, and I only remembered the first one. Pfft.

But hopefully dear Sir Surail will help me. Please mark my paper with a happy and glowing heart!


AIS200 ( Business ) - Double OMK. The last paper. The hardest. The shitiest. And the crappiest. Like QMT, I hope for at least a C and nothing less for this paper.


So thats for the finals. Really hope Im not going to fail anymore papers.


So lets get to the paper that I was supposed to take. FAR175. But I failed the previous one, which was FAR110, so I couldn't take the 175. But I think its all good now.

I, Muhammad Hanif, will be making a big and awesome sacrifice, by taking the Intersession on 17th May until 23 june 2010. This is all for the sake of hopefully being able to graduate on time.


"haaa? Ko da gile ke nep?! Anep amik shortkos? Bia betik!" *include uber surprised face here*

Yes, a month plus plus.

I might go crazy. I know.
I might lose it. I know.
I am going to miss the hang outs. I know.
I am going to miss the gatherings. I know.
I am going to miss waking up late and staying awake till dawn. I know.
I am going to miss her. I know.

But I also know, this is for the best. I cannot risk extending my studies at UiTM until the 7th semester. I just cant. I've heard stories of seniors who did not graduate, even until 8th or 9th semester. Dayum. I dont wanna be them. So this is something I am going to have to do.

Just wish me luck on this. Haha.

Else...


Classmates? honestly, I think I just dont feel the same way about my classmates this semester than last semester.

Perhaps they changed.
Perhaps I changed.
I dont know.


Life? College life however, was better than last semester. I got three awesome new roommates, and I became closer with my level dudes.

Friends? - More and more each day =D

culture shock? - Well, this semester I've cut down on the overnights. When I looked back and see the countless overnights me and my pals had, I just cant stop thinking

"We're so damn stupid."

Haha. So much time wasted. But it was all worth it. Memories man, memories.


Other than that, I still am not doing drugs. Still am not a smoker. Though my lungs are not free from cig smokes anymore. Teehee.


So I think that sums it all up. I may have a few more details but lets just spare the boredom.

Anyways, I'm going to have about 9 days( at the time of writing ) of freedom until lockdown again, and until then, I plan on going wild and not wasting a single day!

Plans...

Monday - with Mail and dudes, perhaps.
Tuesday - Maybe get my car out of the workshop.
Wednesday - Movie marathon. Karoke. Shisha? Yep, sounds like its going to be an AWESOME day.
Thursday - Yet to be known.
Friday - Most probably no plans during the day because I consider friday as an Off day. haha.
Saturday - Yet to be known.
Sunday - Pfft.


Some random things:
Recently very rajin to download, very lazy to watch.
Hooked on that crap.
My interest in the paranormal seems to get bigger. This is so f'ed up.
My hair is like taking a vacation from growing. Darn it! Grow, faster!
Dah geng ngn brado shisha! Haha. High five!


Oh yeah, one more thing. I found it. And it damn well made me smile. =D


Lastly, I REALLY hope I can go out. With her. For the last time. Before going back. But if I cant, then its fate. Like it or not, I'm going to have to be cool about it. haha. =)


kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment