May 14, 2010

Lets Just Leave Already!

Hello People!


How's it going?


Holiday awesome much?


He he he. Well good good.



Well, its already Sunday.



Time REALLY flies yo. Haha. This sucks. I'm leaving already.


Yep. Where? Short course lahh.


"Will you stop bitching about your intersession?!"

DANGORAFLABBURTZ!




Haha. Okay. I'm stopping alright? Just chill already.



This week was awesome. Well not exactly perfect but still awesome.


Unfortunately Monday I couldn't go out due to 'some reasons.' And I missed out on a lot of things. But hey, if its meant to be then its meant to be right? Heheh.



But Tuesday was awesome. Went out with dudes from Sec7. Sunway. I got my first wish, that is to see them before going back to Melaka. Gile rindu la sial. Haha.

Before leaving that night, I got free hugs from everyone. Hahahah. Funny as hell.

Then again we do the hugging all the time. Haha.

At first I was fine.

However, in the car I started to feel kinda moody.

And when I got home, the depression kicked in.

But it disappeared when I thought of what is going to happen the next day.



Wednesday was even kewler than tuesday. I guess we can say that it was Sahabat's hang out day? Most of them were there. The main dudes were there. The owners were there. It felt good.

But someone was missing. MIKKI MANE KAU PEGI?! Dem yuu mikki lari plak ko an haha.

Watched movies. Belukar and Iron Man 2. Well actually only me and Amin watched Belukar. We were supposed to watch IP Man 2 but then we already watched that so we sorta sneaked into another movie. Hehe.

Belukar was okay. Better than some malaysian movies but still didnt got it quite right. But still, better than some malaysian movies.

Iron Man 2 was.. a letdown? Sort of. I mean the last fight could've been stretched out a little longer. Sheesh.

Sorry guys sebab tak tengok IP Man ngan korang.

Then we went to eat. And and and. And then they left. And then we lepak some more, then left with Oya and her bro for Sec7.

We had a session of shisha, while watching badminton.

Malaysia was smackin yo!


Well I got my second wish, that is to hang out with Sahabat people.



Then Thursday. It was a veeeeeery long day for me. Woke up around 6. Had to follow my sister to the KTM so had to get up early. Went to Seremban to get my car back.

The journey was painful! Imagine sitting in a train for almost 3 hours. Yes my journey from Shah Alam to Seremban took almost 3 hours due to some train problems. To make it worse I couldn't even sleep. OMK.

Well got to the workshop around 10.30 AM.

The car is fixed. Bonnet, bumper all new. Weeeee. So shiny haha.

After that went back to Kemuning. Got home around almost 12.

Then went out again.


It was awesome. Different, but awesome.

Not really what I had in mind though haha. I just wished that we could have spent time together a little longer. But I guess I would just annoy you more haha.

I wish there was a picture to remember the awesomeness.

But hey, at least I got to see her. And that made me very happy =D

I finally got my third and quite important wish. Haha.

I dont know about the others, or about you, but I had a great time. And I hope you did too. =)

Thank you all that made it happen.



Friday. Went to Aeon around 5pm. Wanted to Karaoke. But apparently it was RM42 per person mang! Uber Xpensiveeee!

So we cancelled that plan and went to eat. Where? Black Canyon la shiall. Tak tau pulak aku lepak dengan anak anak datuk. Haha.

Later that night went to shisha with the dudes. Then went home around 2 or was it 3AM. Yep. Passed by kubur cina AGAIN on the way to send Mikki back! Bodoll haha.

For me, nak seekers, I dont mind. I actually like it. Haha.

But there's something about kubur cina that I very very much do not like about. Pfft.



Saturday. Nothing much happened. Went to get that. Looked awesome. Tested it too haha.



Sunday. THE day.


As you can see, my one week of holiday was filled with activities. And for that, I am super happy. So now I'll be able to go back to Melaka with no regrets. Hehe.


Now,



For the last time,




Wish me an awesome Intersession aite? See ya. =)



Hey you.

"The songs will help me later."

Remember when I said that? Actually, I dont think it will. haha.


This sucks =(

1 comment:

  1. rabu takk datang pun nak marah ke siaaa??

    btw, haramm kau, balik uh hantu follow aku pulak la siaaaaaaaaaaa!
    da la korang pecut laju ja!
    ditanggung haram perangai korang.hahaha

    ReplyDelete