Feb 13, 2010

The Way I Do It.

Hello People!



How's life?




Yummy?



Tasty?



Extra crispy?




Well......... Mine too!




First thing's first. Just saying that I'm back for CNY. For about a week or so. Yummy right?

Wrong!

Its too friggin short!

Plus with all the coming tests when I come back...

OH THE HORROR!




But thats another story for a different day. Hihi.



So lemme recap of what happened the past few weeks.


Letsee, the first week I did not come back, I had a PPKP week. For those who are wondering, PPKP is like a seminar bla bla bla. Unimportant!

So then the second week, I had to go camping. Yes you read it right. C-A-M-P-I-N-G.

No no no no no,(RP style), not camp rock. Haha. Camping.

Which.... sucked. Haha.

Because of the camp, I could not join my course's futsal match. Bastard. I wanted to play so bad.


Now, about the camp.

It was not what I expected actually.

I expected a rough, mountain climbing, hitch hiking bike riding, twigs snapping, owl killing, lizard festing, snakes stalking, skin tearing type of camping.

But instead I got a jungle trekking, a boring night walk which I did not even go to, a boring group presentation, and some boring crap jungle experience.

Oh, but there was one thing.

Swamp walking. I LOIKE!

Basically it was the highlight of my camping.

The activity went down like this: After jungle trekking, we ran into a swamp. So we had to go through it. So the first time I made it. Without getting wet. Except the shoes of course.

And of course everyone else have to go through it too.

Then it gets to the F'ed up part.

You have to cross back.

This time, with your team. Your whole team. WHILE CARRYING A STRETCHER WITH A LIVING,BREATHING,SMELLY HUMAN ON IT.

Yes you can imagine what happened next. The water level rose up to almost my neck man!

Serious. Effin. Shiz.


All the girls were like EW EW EW. I was also like EW EW EW, but like on mute mode. Haha.

But actually it was fun. It taught me that you can't survive on your own, and you can't leave one of your own behind. Whatever happens, you must help your fellow pals.

Okay I'll cut it here. Getting too cheesy. Ugh.

Then I came back last Sunday.

The next day was the Hakka Day of our block. Just like last semester, we went to all the chickas' blocks and performed the Mauri dance.

But this time we also went to some of the dude's blocks to "menganjing." And one of em even fought back with a dance of their own. Which looked like dikir barat. Haha. But still. A hell of a performance from them. Bravo.

However, I did not do an all out this time. The part one did that. Haha. It was their time to shine. I just sat at the back of the row, just doing the dance for fun.

Okay now comes the anger-venting part.

This part no longer exists. I'm sorry. =)


So what am I going to do this week?

I really wanna buy some stuff.

Everythings falling apart.

My shoes.

Shirts.

Jeans.

Its like total chaos man!

And THAT. I've been dying to buy that. AGH! Money please fall from the sky!


Maybe some lepak-ing also this week.

We'll see.


But I also brought brought home a heck of assignments. Hopefully I can complete all of it. Haha.

But first thing's first, kesangapan harus di lepaskan.

The sangapness is critical now. It is so critical that a few days ago, when I was in the lab during class, while the lecturer was talking, I suddenly thought that I smelled the flavour.

Out of nowhere!

The sweet fruity flavour with some hint of gum.

DAYUM!

I suddenly could not focus. So I started to search the web for the maker of the flavour.

Al-Fakher.

BAD IDEA!

Apparently they make about 35-40 flavours I think. And when I searched, they all came up.

With pictures.

And descriptions.

And more pictures.

Colourful, pretty pictures.

And then I lost it.

Totally zero concentration on the lecture.

"I wanna go home ", was all that I could think about.

So thats how sangap I am right now.

So now? Sec 7. If no one wants to join then I'll go alone. IDC. Biar aku tingtong sorang2 kat situ. Dulik ape aku. Teehee.


I guess that is all.



Oh wait.


I have a confession.


An evil confession.







I have been cheating on my quiz.


3 times.


Once yesterday morning.


And the other two?


10/10.


This is what happens when you conduct a quiz in the lab WITH FULL INTERNET ACCESS!!

Did I feel guilty at the time? Yes.

Do I still feel guilty? Yes.

Will I prevent myself from doing it again? Don't make a promise you cannot keep.

Okay okay, I'll try to stop. I'll try to become a better person and not cheat anymore.



If anything, blame google.

Teehee.



Ooh.. By the way, I still do not have a FB account. Don't worry. =)



BYE.

3 comments:

  1. =.= oh blame google?
    *sepak anep !*
    welcome home anep ;)
    sonok dpt jadi anep bole rse balek rumah,
    sya ni, ari2 balek rumah.
    huaaa.
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sengal.. jgn le balik kalo camtu.. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. rileks anep..
    bak kate voldemolt, chill sudah..
    haha

    r u serious??
    sampai skarang ke rs bsalah??
    uish, kalah aku klu camni.
    ku xpnh rs bsalah klu meniru doe.
    myb sb hati ku da gelap kot.
    ahhahaha.
    :P

    ReplyDelete