Feb 21, 2010

Something To Digest

"I'll be the question.
If you'll be the answer."


So. Will you?



Hello People!


How's holiday?


Not bad?


Good?


Delicious?


Extra awesome?


Well, mine too!



I had a great week.


Let see, last sunday I went to Perak. They wanted to show it to grandma and uncle. I did not see the point, but hey, its theirs so, their choice.



Then came back monday.



Tuesday went to Sunway. PACKED man. No dummy, not pacman.

I mean it was PACKED, man!

What is it about holidays that they do not understand? Why can't you people just go off to some random place outside the city? And leave all the shopping malls alone? Huh Huh?

Basically I'm just pissed because even though its holiday, STILL NO PARKING!

Hahaha!


Then went to JJ. Bumped into Umi.

Her sis REALLY looks like that actress which I forgot the name at this time. Haha. Cool rite?



Then Wednesday went bowling with classmates at MidValley.


Damn I guess I lost that skill I had during that Sunway match haha. :P

Camne nak SAFA nih? Haha.


And SHBT was having a day out there too.

So joined them after.


I want the pics!


Later on we went to shisha. Guess where?

ANDALUS! Weeeeeeeee!

But not without being lost first. Damn I hate being lost in KL. Sorry dude, wasted your money haha. My bad.


Seriously though, Andalus seemed like an awesome place but hard to find. If I ever want to go there again, god help me how.



Then came thursday. Wow. Thursday. What a day.


Went to Pavi (bukan pavithra sila faham haha).

hung out with my old classmates. Haven't seen them in a while. Missed them.

First we went to Pak Su at Sec 16, great food there.

Then went straight to KL.

The original plan was to watch a movie, then switched.

KARAOKE!


Yes, karaoke-ing at pavillion. How rich am I? Haha.


The karaoke was awesome!

Suddenly I found alot of songs that I've been wanting to sing.

Not that I have a good voice.

My voice sucks actually. Everyone knows that.

I was kinda happy to see that song was listed. Haha. I never thought it would be there. I guess yang buat beriani tu pon femes gak lagu die. Haha.

But the sucky thing is when we reached that song, I already lost my voice lol. So all that came out were cracks and stuff. Funny as hell.


Oh oh, also. I chose that one song. That old song. You know. That song where I would take the start, then you finish off the lines. The one that is in that movie we watched. With the cupids singing the song. Haha.

I missed that song.

And I missed singing it with you.

Well, sort of singing. Haha.



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANYWAYS,

the karaoke ended at about 6pm so then we went window shopping and some walking around KL.

Najmi said

"aku xpnah jalan2 kt KL ni. Asyik naik kete je. Jom kite pusing2 KL jalan kaki"

He's weird like that.

But he's cool.

Then shisha-ed a little infront of BB Plaza. Then off back home.

Did I mention it was an awesome day?

And did I mention that I did not use a single cent that day?

This is all possible because of Najmi.

Dude, only one thing I can say to you.

You fukken rocks man. Thank you for everything.




Mira, me, Najmi, Fatt.

I looked stoned as always


Then came friday. Friday already.

Sent my grandpa back to KL. He always stayed at my house like two three days only.

I don't know whether he hates the house.

Or me.


Perhaps he hates me.


This ungrateful grandson. Haih. Sorry grandpa.


Then came saturday.


Went to Sunway with the dudes.


Sam ko sumpah jahat balik awal! Traffic jam kot! Tunggu ah!


Tapi aku paham, kalo tak balik awal, sape plak nak hanta ko balik perak an? ahaha.


Nevermind, see you later dude. =)


So then chilled with Mail and Zu at Sunway. Mail bought something dark. Zu bought something cute. And I bought something awesome.


Score! :P


Then just now went to Tesco.


You know what it feels like going to Tesco at night alone?


I feel old.


So boring.


I did not know what to buy. I just took whatever that looked yummy.

Sure was plenty. Haha.


Then went to Sec 7. The last hangout.


Coconut apricot.

HEAVY SHIT RIGHT THERE!


So I'll be going back to America Lendu tomorrow. Lazy as always.


Assignments? Not.

Revisions? Not.

Screwed? One big YES.

See yah!







I think.



I have lost.

Somebody else won.

Lucky bastard.

I don't want to lose you. =(

This is fucking depressing.

2 comments: