Jan 16, 2010

A Little Something Something For Those Who Ponder

Hello People!


How's it been?


Did you miss me? Did ya did ya?! =D


Well I have missed you SOOOOOO much!



I have LOADS to tell. haha.

Okay lets start.


Its been two weeks since I went back to UiTM.

Gotta say, life is wonderful. Well, not your gay,colourful huhahuha filled with cheesy cliches and stuff, but yeah, life is awesome.

First and foremost, I got a different room than last semester. At first I was like

"WTF, I want my old room!"

But then there's always a reason behind everything. And I was lucky I did not get my old room back, because my new room is much Awesome-er!

Roommates, awesome.
Room condition, awesome.
Room popularity, much awesome. Haha.

Besides that, this semester I've been infiltrating alot into people's room lately. You know, mingle more, and not just sleep in my room all the time.

So more new friends! Yay!


And more, I'm no longer the slave this semester! YAYZOR!

There are new students and now THEY are the slaves! HUZZAH! Haha. Not slaves lah actually.

But you know, if you're new, you gotta be humble right? And thats when most of us take advantage of it.

Lol.


Its funny because last sem, whenever I see someone, I'd be like

"hey dude" with a half-assed smile right? You know, being humble.

But this sem, there would be times where I was just walking then suddenly got people saying to me

"hey dude"

People recognize me now!!! ZOOMG! Holy shit! This is such a culture shock to me!

HAHAHAHHA!!


Funny as hell.


Well, lets talk about the good stuff now. No, not the new lovely looking ladies of Part one Masscommers, NO.

I'm talking about my subjects you dimwit.

I have 6 subjects this semester. Not including kokarikulum opkos.

Which is:

ECO170 ( Economics )
BEL260 ( English)
QMT101 ( Statistics )
AIS150 ( Programming )
AIS 200 ( Computer Finance )
FAR 175 ( Intermediate Accounting )

However, since I failed my last sem's FAR, I can't take this semester's FAR. So I replaced the 175 with 110. Heres a short synopsis of the subs.

ECO - Economics nuff said. I have no basic at all. But they said that this sub is easy soo.. Oh plus the lecturer is kinda hot haha.

BEL - This semester's bel is supposedly about preparation for MUET. Hopefully wont be too hard. The lecturer is kinda cool. I mean bole buat member gak ah.

QMT - Statistics. I still dont have much of an idea about this subject. Well, its all because, THE LECTURER IS SO FREAKKIN WEIRD! LOL. And I mean it in a good way. Let me tell you the basic outline of what happens everytime I go to this class.

1- lecturer enters.
2-starts askin studs about their day, updates, etc.
3-starts teaching.
4-four to five minutes later, HE STARTS TALKING ABOUT IRRELEVANT THINGS!

Like theres this one time, theres this sort of faint black smudge on the side of the whiteboard, like when you spray ink on it, but its fading, and while he was writing, suddenly he went

"eh, ni mesti ade lecturer keling pegi lap tangan die dekat tepi nih"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! WHATTHEHELL!

All he likes to do in class is to talk about weird stuff, and bahan orang lain. I shit you not. DIE SUKE BAHAN ORANG DOWH!

Hahahhaha. Everytime we go to his class, all we would get in the end is a stomach ache due to too much laughing, and nothing about the subject. Lols. I like this lecturer the most. Haha. Simply because beliau sungguh senang untuk masuk air.


AIS 150 - Error. Lecturer not found. Lol. Only had one class up till now. Word is, he is in the hospital. Hopefully he recovers soon.

AIS 200 - Hmm. I dont know what to say about this lecturer. Firstly, god forgive me for saying this, but she looks like a grandma. But maybe its because she is a grandma. But the worse thing is that she tries to make herself look cute! I mean with her attitude and her voice, trying to be giddy and stuff. I mean, sheesh. But she doesnt seem too hard to get close to. Maybe bole buat membe jugak. Haha. We will see.

And the finale, FAR 110 - I. Dont. Like. Simply because its the same effin lecturer as last semester. And I failed last semester's FAR remember? How the hell am I going to pass this time?


But all in all, all of the lecturers seem to be friendly. Hopefully I can get on their good sides and not piss them off like last semester. Haha.

So I guess that's it. I'll be going back tomorrow. Still dont know by what. Bas? Cam malas. Tumpang? Cam takde sape. Drive sendiri? xD Gotta get the big boss' permission first. Haha.


Well. Till then. See ya!




"Move on, dumbass."

"Forget her."

"Stop torturing yourself."

and the most awesome,

"Kau tak layak untuk dia"


Despite all that, I just cant stop missing you :)

2 comments:

  1. aa~ aku pon belaja ekonomi doeee~
    sakit kepala syiall nak memaham supply and demand PPC curve

    wateva~ wateva~

    p/s: kat uitm s.alam, orang panggil aku abang~

    ReplyDelete
  2. tolong ah org atas ne,
    panggel die abang,
    sebab he's actually looks OLDER.
    haha.
    sorry orang atas.
    sya mmg suke kutok org :p
    bluek.

    nahh.
    for anep :
    for lecturer yg looks like grandma tu,
    don't judge a book by its cover.
    hell yeah. :p

    gonna miss you soon aneps.
    :)

    ReplyDelete