Jan 1, 2010

Love. Hate. And Everything In Between.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!



How's life?

Been a while since I updated.

What do you know? Its already 2010. Gotta say the new year celebration at The Curve was crazy. But could have been a little more crazy. Haha.

I got home late. Sorry.


I actually had made a few drafts that I wanted to post. But they ended up being just drafts. Maybe they just dont matter anymore.



So anyway,


2009 was an awesome year. It is definitely one of the most happening years of my life.

In 2009, I met a lot of friends.
In 2009, I got my license.
In 2009, I started being more mature and responsible for things.
In 2009, I started to understand how it feels.
In 2009, I did some crazy stuff. Stuff I never thought I was able to do.
In 2009, I finally grew up.


So,


I just want to say, that I'm sorry.

For what?


Well, you would know.

During the 360days period, I may have done something. Something that made you feel uneasy. Something that hurt you. Or something that just bothered you.

And for that, I'm truly sorry.


Anyways,


I'm going back to Melaka this Saturday. Truth is, I don't feel like going. I really don't know why. Bad memories? Haha. No. Melaka is actually fun.


But maybe its because the thought of having to study the same thing again that weakened my spirit. Haih. Hopefully the second semester is going to be more awesome.


Well, I actually have more to tell, but I don't want to bore you people with my pathetic life stories. Haha.

So I guess this is it.


Nothing but goodbyes.


See you guys later. But, hopefully not 5 months later. Haha.


I'm going to miss you guys.


Bye. =)

2 comments: