Dec 5, 2009

Taylor Swift Is Soooo Hot Man!

Ohoi! Senyumlah senyumlah..





Ehem..

Hello people!


By now I was supposed to be on my way already.

To where?

Aha! Mane leh bgtau.

Eh sukati aku la tak nak bagitau.


Eh kau..


Eh kau!




Anyways,


Apparently dad was too tired to drive.

He had dinner with some work people kot and got home really late.


And hell no I'm not going to drive.


Malam2 camnih tido dalam kete sejooooook bhai! :D


So being the understanding son that I am, I'm not going against his words of course. Teehee!


So we'll be on our way after Subuh. And mom said

"Dont sleep! We all sleep. U dont. U kene kejut semua tau nanti!"


I'm like, FO SHO mum no probs!

Since I've been staying up till 6 or 7 am these few days I thought there wouldnt be any problems.




But now its only 5 A.M and I'm already like

"ughh lame lagi ke ni waaa"


Sebbaik ade pendek :P




So I guess, see you guys later! =)





Oh wait. Btw. While browsing I found something.



Hihi. Funny right? And kinda sweet right? Theres more on that page. Do look around.





Oh, and this one.



This one.




This very one.




Is specially dedicated to you. =)






And I mean it.




Please , please say yes =)

4 comments: