Dec 9, 2009

Short.

Hello.


Few days ago just got back from a trip.

A short one.

But a fun one. =D

-Crazy adventures.
-Funny moments.
-Lotsssssa chocs. (dont worry, you'll get yours.)
-a carton of D. xD

Oh, and that lady.

What lady?

The lobby singer lady.

Awesome voice.
And a beautiful face to match.
Really made me go "wow".
Breathtaking.

Macam yuna pon ada.


Oh well,... hopefully there's a next time.



Tuesday? Nothing.



Today.

Went to hang out with SHBT peeps.

And to see nas for the first time.

Nas kau cool weh! haha..



Didnt feel too excited about going actually.

But pegi je lah kan sebab.. tu.



Then got a bit excited when arrived.

Semangat nak jumpa kan?

But the excitedness quickly disappeared.

Kejap sangat.

We were lost okay? If not we would've arrived much sooner.

But they had to leave anyway. Family reasons I suppose. Curfew.

But still..

Haih.

Nevermind.

You can't win everytime nep.

But I've been losing alot lately. =( So why cant I win just this once? Damn it.

"miss is a word that hurts but at the same time it feels good to feel"



Result is coming out tomorrow. (10.12.09).

I'm screwed.


No lie.

Haih.

Wish me luck.


-Will you still stay by my side afterwards?

3 comments: