Nov 29, 2009

"The only one that can hurt me, is you.."

Hello People!



How was your day?

Was it good?

Was it fun?

Mine was awesome.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday was fun.

See, yesterday went out with a friend.

Initially had a couple of things planned on doing.

But went out quite late, so time was limited.

So went sightseeing, and eating, and.. uh... ape lagi ah?

Oooh.. Watched a movie. The title of this post is a quote from that movie. Do guess.

And I still laugh everytime I think about it.

So frukkin corny.



What else ? Um..

Oh and.. kantoi besar. Haha.. Sakai.


Then it was time to send the friend back home. Was a bit disappointed. Wished had a little more time. There were a few things I wanted to ask. Something that has been bothering me for quite a while.

Haiz. Oh well. Maybe some other time. Hopefully there IS another time.

Still had a great time. Hopefully she did too. =)


Then went straight to Sec 7 to give back Faz's guitar. Man that thing is awesome. I actually borrowed it because mine had broke.. and because of something else. Hehe. But that something else did not go as planned.

I had two chances.

Both didnt work out.

Once because it was quite late at night.

Once because it was raining.

=(


Thanks for letting me borrow it anyway, dude.



Then.. went to PAS with Faz to take back my CPU. Stupid shop couldnt even fix it. Sheesh.

Do I have to do everything MYSELF? C'mon lah weh. It is supposed to be your specialty.

Here's a snippet of what happened.

"So bang.. camne?"

"Tah la dik."

"ha? da tau ape prob blom?"

"technician da tgk.. and die tau.. tp die xde kt sni skang.."

"mane die?"

"die dtg isnin ngn slase je.."

"call xleh?"

"ktorang xde no. die..die dtg bile die rase nak dtg je"


WHAT

THE

F?!

I mean really.. What the F man?!

UN-EF YOU SEE KAY-BELIEVABLE!

Then he said

"camnila.. adik amik ni dulu.. ari senin nnt bwk sni blk ek.."



Ingat aku ape nak pegi balik pegi balik? Ingat aku rajin sgt ke woi?!

AGH!

You suck.




After me and Faz finished cursing at the shop, we went to eat. Wanted to shisha. So started calling people. Yelah, takkan nak shisha 2 orang je kan. Kang mati tak pasal2.

But apparently everyone is either at kampung or somewhere else and not at home. So shisha was cancelled. Me and Faz ended up just hanging out at Barra until like, 11 pm or so.

Then finally sent Faz home and went straight to Dragon Hill.


The end.



Oh wait.

Just realised.

Guitar broke.
PC broke.
Most of them are probably busy.
And the day I've been waiting for has passed.


What the hell am I gonna do now?


Btw..


Dah kate amik awal2. Kan da gelap je gambo. Sewel. :P

1 comment: