Nov 19, 2009

When The Curtain Falls

Hello People!


Its been awhile right?

Right?



Right??


Damn it! Just agree with me will ya?



Anywayyyyyzzz..


Yes, its been a while, whether you agree or not.


I've left this blog for almost two months now. Cool right?

Right?


Ok, screw you.


From now on, you read, I type, okay? No more asking for agreements!




Anyway...again..


been a while, really missed the life of blogging. Haha.

As you may have noticed, I'm back at home.

Why, you might ask?


Well, sukati aku la.


Actually, as all other UiTM students(except for those foundation dudes and dudettes), I'm on a semester break. Yep. Already finished the first sem. Time really flies man.


So my first semester's life was cool. Filled with new things. Learned new things. Met new people. Cool people. Lame people. But I guess its all part of moving on right? Haha. Oh wait. Im not asking for agreements. So ignore that. Teehee.


Like always, there are the good things, and there are the bad things. Lets not elaborate further. Why? Because last time I checked, this is my blog, not yours. Ha take that!


But really, if its one thing Ive learned, its that you gotta respect people, because then people will respect you. And you also need to socialize and not isolate yourself all alone in your small goddamn room!

Like for example, knowing your seniors really come in handy. Especially when it comes to going back home. Teehee. Or food. Or help with things. Or assignments. Or money. Or movies. Or prawns. Wait. Thats not right. Ignore that. Teehee.



Mmmkay, lets talk about specifics now. Since general stuff are boring,right? admit it.

Friends? Met alot. But I dont really trust most of them, yet. Some of them have even started to backstab each other. Unbelievable yo.

Final? Not a good one. In fact, Im seeing a dark future man. A few mistakes led a to a disastrous result. Agh.
A repeat? Not impossible. But please god, I dont want to. Repeat dota boleh la.. Repeat paper? Please no.

Body statistics? Some say I've gotten slimmer. Great success yo! Haha. Its a tough world man. Theres this one period where I was eating only biscuits for days. Imagine eating Hap Seng biscuits with lemon tea for breakfast.AND DINNER!

And even the lemon was picked from nearby trees. No shit. Talk about surviving on your own. HAP SENG SIANG SIANG! Haha.

Actually that time I was just running out of money and the ATM was like, miles away, so..

Tapi aku tak pendek okay? Unlike some people :P

Driving capabilities? Oh yeah! I love this part. I can say that I have improved my driving (yeah great success!) when it comes to manual transmission. Dah tak mati engine sangat weh! Bangga gila aku! Haha..

This is mostly due to the fact that I go out like, almost every week, and everytime we would rent a car, so..


Love life? Haha.. Lets not even go there. Because theres no where to even go.


Culture shocks? I guess Im still good. Not doing any drugs. Yet. Not taking any pills. Yet. Not smoking any cigarettes. Yet. Can you believe that? My lungs are still virgin from cig smokes. And my own roommate is a friggin pusher. How cool am I right? :P

Although theres the uncountable overnights. xD

No wonder my money runs out like water! This is all their fault! :P


Oh, talk about faults. Damn.

What happened was not my fault okay?

Why do you people keep blaming me for what happened?

Especially you. I know you're not satisfied with me. All I can say is, it wasnt me who was driving at the time. And I DID NOT encourage that SOB to do what he did. So if you're still blaming me, a big F You goes to you buddy. My life was on the line at the time too okay? Asshole.

Whats done is done. We are all still alive. Be happy about it and let this go.


Anyway..

Theres alot more I wanna tell, but its probably best to keep it to myself eh? Haha.. Besides I dont wanna bore you more than you already are, right?

So I'm gonna be home for about a month plus perhaps..

IF, you wanna hang out, do leave a message. Or a call. Or a voice mail. Or whatever.




Oh, one more thing. I know I shouldnt say this, but I really need to get this off my chest.

I'm sorry.

Really. Didnt mean for you to get hurt like that. I didnt expect any of it to happen. I guess I got carried away. I wanted to apologize that night, but one thing led to another and..


And.. the picture.

No one was supposed to see it.
Especially you.

It was a stupid thing.
I know you can ignore it.
But I cant.
Ugh.
I should've deleted that stupid pic.


Regrets, regrets. Will they ever leave me alone, damn it..



Anyway, might be a little late for this, but..

To SPM takers, goodluck yo! =)

1 comment:

  1. cm cite pasal ku je tuh..huhu
    btw, kau tgh cte pasal pic pe wey?
    haha
    XD

    ReplyDelete