Sep 25, 2009

Aku, Dia dan Volkswagen

Kadang kadang,


Masa tengah lepak,

Masa tunggu lecturer masuk,

Masa tunggu ane hantar cheese nan sama itu milo tabur,

Masa tengah baring2 atas katil,

Masa tengah buat assignment,


Mesti ada member yang akan tanya.


Kenapa kau asyik pasang lagu ni?



Because the song reminds me of her.







Hey People!


So how was your raya? :D


Bosan?

Normal?

Clone raya lepas?

Fun?

Extra cool?

Unbelievably awesome?


Do tell. =)



My raya was, quite, dull.


First, I didnt even get to see my father's side's grandfather. Thats the only REAL grandparents I have left. My still living grandmother is my mother's stepmother.

Why I didnt meet him? Because we - and by we I mean my family - balik kampung straight to my mother's side.

By doing this, I also couldnt see my cousins. I mean cousins on my dad's side that I can hang out with.

I do have cousins on my mother's side, but all of em are like 6-7 years old and like, hate me or something. Haha. Kerek bangat.

Actually I'm just bad with kids. Although some of em are quite cool with me. Hihi.

Eh Fk ape aku merepek.


Anyway, cousins on my father's side are more matured and masuk air and fun to talk with. Even the age gap is not that big.


So, aside from that, I also did not get to play any mercun.


TAHUN NI WA X NYALAKAN APA2 MERCUN BEB! TARATIPPUPUNYAA!


I didnt buy any mercun at my campus because I thought my uncles would get some. Usually every year they would bring this huge plastic with weird mercuns. Man those years were fun.

Whatever happened to that life huh?


Then, I also did not get that much duit raya. Hehehehehhehehe. I know I know,


Anep kau dah besar, tak payah duit raya lagi


But its tradition and I demand to be given that dang duit raya! xD

So this year I only got like, um, not telling. =P



But those reasons are not THAT important.


One thing that made me really sad is that,

I didnt get to have a "asking for forgiveness" session with my parents, because we celebrated first raya at kampung and my parents said it would be awkward to do it infront of all the people.


This REALLY made me sad.

I admit.

I've sinned so much this year.

I've failed my parents.

I've let them down.

I didnt keep my promises.

Dosa aku kat diorang memang dah menimbun.

I thought when raya comes, I could ask for forgiveness.

But didnt happen.

It made me worry.

What if..?

And I didnt get the chance to..?

Man..




So other than that, raya was quite cool.

Ate lots.

Met relatives.

BBQ.

Took lots of pics.

Went nuts.

Had fun.





Wednesday

My original plan was to go with Ipin and Faisal and go to Amy and Aida's house in KL. But that plan didnt go through.

So I joined Put's convoy to go raya around Bukit Naga. It was fun. Not that many houses but still pretty cool. Finally went to Maera's house. Haha.

Then that night we wanted to go shisha, so we decided to go to Barra around 10.30 kot.


But we dropped by at Khulafa first to meet up with some friends first( Arul, Azam, Ajwad, Zufar, Dayalan, Akram, Ayee, Fir.. sape aku tak tulis jgn tacing ah!lupe doe! )


Then went to Barra.

Sampai2,


Hancur hatiku, mengenang dikau, menjadi keping keping, setelah kau pergi...



The Fking shisha stall wasnt there! Son of a gun. We even went to Kemuning's restaurant before going to Barra, and that one also didnt open.


Frustrated, we went to Sek 7's lake and hung out with Fir, Zufar, Acit and his bro. Jamming session di tasik. Haha.

Then around 12.30 A.M, we went to BK Sek 13. But didnt eat anything since I wasnt in the mood to eat.

Then finally went back home around 2.30 A.M. On the way, bumped into kekasih tercinta, pak polisi.


Police 1:IC, lesen.

*checks*

Police 1:Ok jalan.

Police 2:Benti tepi.

Police 1: jalan.

Me: Mekasih tok.

Police 2: BENTI TEPI!

Me: Fuck.

Police 2: IC, lesen.

*checks*

Police 2:Bonet.

*checks*

Police 2:Ni ape ni?

Me: Alat repair kete.

Police 2: Ye la, ape ni?

Me:Uhh.. alat repair kete la?

Police 2: Kamu buat ape dgn bende nih?

Me: (wtf)... untuk repair kete?

Police 2: (makes a dumb face)

Police 2: Dari mane ni?

Me: Sek 7.

Police 2: Buat pe?

Me: Jumpe anak ko la..

Okay, not really..

Me: Jumpe kawan..

Police 2: Keje mane?

Me: (WTF?!).. Student uitm..

Police 2: (makes another dumb face)

*gives back IC, license.*

Police 2: Jalan.


Son of a gun.

Going out: 4+ P.M
Coming back: 2.50 A.M
Total: 10+ Hrs.



Thursday

-Went around Jalan Kebun.
Im gonna mention those that I remember.
-Umah Ayeng
-Umah Faruki
-Umah membe Faruki
-Umah yana(kot)
-Umah Syira(kot)

-Went to Teluk Gadung, Boy/Ayu's house.
-Went to Aida's house in KL.
-Went to Amy's house in BandarTunRazak.
-Went to Oya's house.
-Went to Ikhwan's house.

Going out : 10+ A.M
Coming Back: 4.40 A.M
Total: 18+ Hrs.

Wah, 18 jam kat luar. Bapak diaaa.



Friday

The Convoy Day.

-Went to Azamuddin's house.
-Went to Afy's house.
-Went to Zatul's house.
-Went to Solat Jumaat.
-Went to Hariz's house.
-Went to Arina's house.
-Went to Rizlan's house.
-Went to Tqa's house.
-Went to Dayah's house.
-Went to Afiqah's house.
-Went to Akram's house.
-Went to Umaerah's house.
-Finale, they all came to my house.

Going out: 9.30 A.M
Coming Back: 9.30 P.M
Total: 12 Hrs.

7/8 cars.
11 houses.
12 hours.
Millions of dishes, cookies and cakes and kuihs. And drinks.
One happy stomache.
=)



Assignments? Negative.
Packing? Negative.
Stocks to bring? Negative.

Gile x cool.

5 comments:

  1. Assignments? Negative.
    Packing? Negative.
    Stocks to bring? Negative.

    waw. xD
    haha. XD xD
    anep seronok a bole g jenjalan.
    raye taon ni bapak die penye tak best okayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy stomache eh?
    haha.
    keras mcm ketul batu pun adaaa.
    xp

    ReplyDelete
  3. sya - haha.. sronok gile jln2! tp pnat gile gaban driving seharian ~_~

    dee - sgt! but nk pgi umah dee =( agk kuciwe didnt get to see u raye nih.. lame btol da x jmpe..

    dayah - wakakka.. tahutidakapa! xD

    tqa - yehh! tbaek dr ladang :P

    ReplyDelete