Jun 20, 2010

Since I Dont Have A Tumblr

I love tumblr. Sesuai nak post bende bende pendek.

Blogspot? Not so much. But what the hell. =)




Anyway,

Haiya no mood.


Marah pon ada.

Sedih pon ada.

Mixed feelings are always the worst when it is after midnight.

Or so I was told.



-Final is coming in a few days.
-Celebrated Puts birthday at Sunway. Video nanti.
-Lepak bersama Amin sebelum dia fly.
-Lepak dengan Amy dan kawan kawan beliau di Melaka.
-Kawan dah lupa kawan.
-Takpelah tak ajak malam nih kan? Seronok betul korang lepak skali. =)
-Single entry tak paham satu jadah.
-Aku baik sangat maybe. I should stop being so fucking nice to everybody and see what happens.
-I think we're getting further and further apart from each other.
-Ym sekali seminggu pon dah taktau nak cakap apa.
-I almost said the word "IMY" again. Pathetic.
-Apparently something was bothering you. Cakaplah please. Aku bukan mind reader. =(
-Its getting worse. I wanted to go to the hospital, but mom and dad seemed to be busy. Especially for next week. Heh.
-Argetina got this whole World Cup thing figured out. They are definitely going to win. Haha.



Happy Father's Day Abah! :D

Sorry I couldn't maintain my pointer. :(

I promise the intersession will change it. I will make it so.



Watchables:

Pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QHOxch5apk

Mind blasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRARmrorGU


And the best one. Boleh beat James Morrison kot? Haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7MIaIain7I




kthxbai.


Oh aritu lepak dengan membe2 amy sampai 3 pagi. Otw balik lalu Pantai Klebang and Pantai Puteri. Lame dah tak lalu situ. Suddenly I remembered the night I asked her to drive. Unforgettable night.
Haha. Haih. =(

2 comments:

  1. pendeknyer?
    selalu bebel bnyk2...
    cool la weyh....
    cam serabut je otak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah tak serabut weh. paper da lepas. wahahaha!

    ReplyDelete