Jun 6, 2010

A Mindless Post.

I want a new mouse.

NOW!





hai thar.



Howazzzapadappaappaaa peeoopleez?


Are youu guyssss owwhhhkayyyzzzzzzzzz?



You haveeen a gewdddd timeeeeeeeeeesssszzrrrwww?




Okay sorry, aku bosan. Haha.



Back at home. Yippie!

( But I guess you already knew that.)

(Because surely you've read my previous post.)

(Unless you did not read my previous post.)

(Which would make you a newcomer.)

(Which would be weird since I have not promoted my blog anywhere for a long time now.)

(Which would beg the question "WHERE THE F DID YOU FIND MY BLOG!!".)

(Which would then~)



....... Moving on.



This week was HELL.

Test. Quiz. Test result.

And the introduction to the most awesome, craziest, most popular, hardest to score son on a B topic of all accountings P2:

Accounting For Non Current Assets.


I shit you not dudes and dudettes, solving a problem of this topic is MUCH harder than solving the rubicks cube man. Fo shizzle!

I hate this topic.


Which makes me wonder, camne korang bole buat ah sem lepas? Dem.




Friday, started my journey home around 2.30. Reached around 4.

I dont know what is it about that day, but everyone on the road seems to hate me for some reason.

Stats:
Almost get hit from a much faster car from behind: At least 4 times.
Almost get sandwiched by two huge effin lorries: At least 2 times.
Almost get hit from the side: Bazillion timesss.

FFS I was on the middle lane you fools!

Lane lain ade nak jugak sebok lane aku. ( Yes I call the lane I was currently on at the time as "MY LANE". Deal with it.)

Seriously dudes.

And this one time I was like speeding on the right lane ya know? Minding my own business.

Then two bastards ( Vios and Perdana ) just came out of effin nowhere and wouldn't stop bugging me. Then they started flashing their lights which is really annoying.

So being the kind but uncaring person that I am, I switched to the middle lane.

Then suddenly those bastards switched to the second lane also!

What the hell!


Are you mocking me demmit?

Sorry lah aku bawak kancil je mane nak race dengan korang.

bagi la evo ke skyline ke veyron ke then bole cite lah chebaii!



Speaking of the kancil, I'm losing faith more and more in that car.

Seriously the brakes scare the shit out of me.

Macam nak tak nak je brake.

That's why nowadays I rarely cucuk belakang anymore.

Tercium bumper orang depan camne? Tak ke mampus tu.

Nak pulak apek cina taiko ade tattoo naga dekat badan pulak yang bawak kete tuh.


Pffft.


But that did not stop me from doing like,
140 on the Kesas highway. Teehee.

Seriously Kancil's top speed is 140. Sedih right? I KNO!

But doing 140 using a kancil and 140 using some other bigger car is a big difference.

Its like driving your own vibrating coffin. FO REELZ!





I think I'm going crazy.

Here's a few hints.

I'm having more and more trouble sleeping. The other day I was lying down from 1 to 4 A.M. Doing nothing. Fo shizzle.

Then there was this one time ( Imma tell you one time!) I almost got hit by a car in a parking lot, and what did I do? I laughed. Like crazy. Like the laugh I make when someone really funny ( Russell Peters, or RWJ) makes a joke. Seriously.

Sometimes when I caught people looking at me its like I can hear them saying "I wanna kill that bastard so bad". But that would actually be pretty awesome. Hahaha.

I think my grammar is getting more and more effed up.

Not to mention haritu I forgot the word "kuali" existed.

Among other things.


Perhaps it was because of the new topic.

Teehee.

Did I mention I hate it?



Yesterday ( Saturday ) was awesome.

It was not fantastic.
It was not excellent.

It was awesome.


Went out around 1 something.

Amel picked up me and Put. Then went to get Eja.

Then to Sunway. We. Goooooo~


Went to eat at CJ. Or Carl's Jr for long. Or Carl's Junior for longer. Haha.

Had to come to CJ and leave for a few times until there was finally a spot we can sit at.

I ate..... something.

Forgot. Demmit. Another reason I think I'm going cuckoo.


But it was yummy. Its like the bigger version of Chicken McDeluxe. Fantastic!

Then jalan jalan. Let me try to remember the shops we went to.

Popular.
Giordano.
Padini.
Jefferson.
Topman.

Did I get it right? All of it?


Then apul dan nas akhirnya tiba. Oh ade cousin nas. Comel do. Haha.

Lepastu......

Jap.


Pastu....


Uhhm..


Demmittttt!





OK INGAT DAH! :D


Lepastu went to send Eja back home around 7 something. Then Amel sent me and Put back home.


Around 8.30 went out with the whole family(except my eldest sister because she went to Kedah to attend some wedding) for some BBQ ACTION!

It. Was. MINDBLASTING!

"Did you mean it blew your mind?"

"No no no it did not blow my mind. It BLASTED MY MIND!"



Kerang. Check.
Ayam. Check.
Ikan. Check.
Hotdoggz. Check.
Rice. Check.
Grape. Check.
Mineral water. Check.
Hot tea. Check.
BBQ Set. Check.
Haba. Check.
Annoying little cousins. Check.
Lots of family members. Check.
Some idiot with balloons and red hair with a red nose. Well, this one was missing.


And the best part is there were peeled prawns! BIG, PEELED PRAWNS!

OH. MAK. KAU!

PORFAVOR MI AMOR!

My fav!

Dudes and dudettes, please take note. Udang dah takde kulit = Unbeatable.

If you think otherwise, you are wrong.
If you like peeling it, you are wrong.
If you think peeling is fun, you are wrong.
If you hate prawns, you are even wrong-er!
If you even think something that would contradict with the awesomeness of prawns, you are the wrongest of the wrongest wrongs of all wrongs.


But if you like prawns but like peeled prawns even better, HIGH FIVE!




We finally left around 10.40pm with big grins and happy little stomachs.

Wait. Stomachs, does that word even exists?

See why I think I'm going crazy?


Pastu....

Oh okay jangan risau dah tak lupe dah :D


About 11 went out balik.

Picked up Put.
Picked up Amel.
Picked up Mikki dan Anne.
Picked up Apul.
Picked up Bedah.
Picked up Karim.
Picked up John.
Picked up Mat.
Picked up Dolah.
Picked up Kasim.

Then went to Sunway. LAGI!

But this time just to lepak at...

At...

Demmit lupe. Jaafar something? Or was it something Jaafar? IDK.

Shishon.
2 balang.
I forgot the flavors.

Oh oya also came. With her Lasalle-enrolled bro.

Lasalle bai. Kau ingat sekolah kau cool? Belum jumpa Lasalle lagi!

Hahahah.

Anyways, IMHO, no no, I'm not saying I'm a ho, IN MY GADDEM HONEST OPINION,

I loved the hangout.


For a long time now I've been hanging out with people every weekend. But its usually just 4 or 5 people. Maybe 6 tops.

But yesterday there were a total of 7, or was it 8 people that were there!


It felt different. I miss hanging out with LOTS of people. haha. Okay, 8 is not LOTS, but still a lot. Haha.


Around 2am, Oya, her bro and Amel had to leave. Wanted them to stay but Oya and Apis looked FRIGGIN tired and Amel had to leave the next morning to go back to Perak. With a bus!

Then there were 5.

Lepak lepak lagi. Shisha. Minum. Makan. Borak. Brader shisha pon lepak. Then minum. Makan. Lepak lagi. Main psp. Then minum. Makan lepak lagi. Amik amik gamba gune dslr mikki yang canggih manggih. Entertaining a caller. Then makan. minum. Lepak lagi.


Finally left the place around 4am.

Singgah Petrol Station. Amik gamba lagi. Sembang2. Toilet. Justin Timberlake. xD


Sent Apul back home.
Sent Mikki and Anne back home.
Sent Put back home.
And finally sent myself back to bed. Haha.


All in all, it was a great day, from morning to the brink of dawn.

Wait, scratch that.

Actually, it was a PERFECT day.

And that 3 AM call, made everything even better. =D

kthxbai.


Watchables:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toXMt1rzdrA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

And the best one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErMWX--UJZ4




5th may 10

"Don't delete that post okay? :D"



But I guess you did.



Or maybe you just forgot. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment