Oct 20, 2010

The Third Part.

Is about to end.


:)


Hello guys.

Its been awhile.


Lame weh dah tak post.

Almost forgot password. Hah ha ha.

Funny.



Ekceli, I wanted to post something a few days ago then suddenly terclick publish post with no content and that turned me off. Dont ask why.


Anyways.

Updates updates.


Current (3rd) semester is done.

Whats left is the finals.

Which starts on 25th Oct.

And ends on 14th Nov.

Almost 3 weeks bai. Paper ade 6 je. Haish.


Oh, Koko is finished. For good. I think. :D


So lepas ni, LONNGGGG HAIRRRR!


Well not long like Mr Putra Hakim, but just satisfyingly long enough for me to feel happy. :)


Yes long hair makes me happy. Sue me.


Ramadan was awesome.



Oh oh, raya was fantastic.


Or was it?


Truth is I dont even remember much. Haha.


All I remember is the typical reckless eating and drinking and eating and enjoying and stuffing as much food in my mouth as I can.

Lots of pictures but I am not the uplaoder type. So please understand the lack of pictures xD



Car? My car is fine. Just serviced it 2 weeks ago. Takde beza pon :( Ingatkan ade la beza in terms of speed. Haha xD


My sister's car is not fine though. Kena langgar lori bai. Gile tak owsum.

Tak dapat lah nak lenjan. Haish.



Entertainment?

Not much. Living in Melaka I dont have much entertainment except Dota. Oh I play dota now. Haha.

Do you know what Dota is? Adoi takkan taktau. Defense of The Ancients. Or Dunia Orang Tanpa Awek as some people would like to call it. I guess it doesnt apply to me. xD



Oh oh nak tau tak.


Yesterday (19 Oct) I went to see Paramore.

Rockzone bitch.

And I saw Hayley friggin Williams so damn upclose but not so personal.


When I saw her the first time, I went "squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

Well not literally because I was jumping like an idiot, but you get the main point. :D


Let me tell you something.


In videos, she looked cute right? right?


But in real life,
SHE
IS
SO
DARN
KEEEEEEEEEEEYUUUUUTTTT DOOWHH!!


Rase macam nak get on stage and scream "I LOVE YOU HAYLEYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Which one lucky (FAT) bastard managed to do.


Phux.



Nonetheless, the concert was fantastic.


Just being able to watch that bastard Josh menggorenggg made one of my dreams come true :D


Worth every penny. Or cents.


Which was alot.


32300 cents to be exact. Or did I convert that wrong? Hahah. Who cares.


Paramore, please come again. :)



Im going back to Melaka tomorrow.

See ya guys.


Oh btw, plurality, Farid Kamil, and heart of tarrasque. :)


ISY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment