Mar 28, 2010

Smile, And The World Shines Along.

"Try your best. But never become a slave to it."


Hello People!



How are you guys?


Are you good?


Happy?


Miserable?


Or something else?


I have a confession.


IMY.


Oh yes I do.



Its been awhile since I posted anything.


So now I'm going to update. And you can not do anything about it! Teehee!


Well, truth is, actually...



I dont have much to say. Heh.

Last week did not come home.

Busy busy.

Oh, last week I got a haircut.

Since mase koko I was dismissed. Dah la naik pentas, kene halau lagi. Caitt! First time sem ni. Haha.

So no choice but to cut my hair. Kinda sucks but, meh, either cut my hair or repeat next sem.


But the weekend, I was happy. More than happy actually. Since I finally got what I wanted. Haha.

And also, me and some friends went overnight to celebrate Lia's birthday. Sorry I had to go back early in the morning and x dapat teman ko jalan - jalan main boling sume dengan yang lain. Aku ade bengkel pagi tu. Well I sorta promised(or did I? haha) someone that I would go.


Oh oh, also, last week I went to this chocolate factory.

It was awesome!

No, not Willy Wonka's factory. That would have been more than awesome.


The factory's called Beryl's. Ever heard of it? Dont blame yourself if you havent.

Why?


Because they mainly export their products.

I think only some percent of their products get sold locally.


Anyway, at the factory we got to see how chocolates are made.

There they told us everything about chocolates they make.


They got crazy amounts of chocolate variations.

Did you know there are 2 general types of chocolate? I bet you dont! All you do is eat them you sonofa-


Okay okay back to the story.

The first type is where the factory uses cocoa powder. The chocs produced using coco powder is usually less nutritious and cost less.

And the second type is by using cocoa fruit from the cocoa tree. This is more awesome and tastes better and contains more nutritions.

And also much, much more expensive.


Anyway, by the end of the trip we got to test quite a variety amount of chocs. And I bought this one big pack of chocolates, and let me tell you my pren, it is very very the awezums!

I got addicted to it like a drug man! The packaging is like candies, you know, the small little package.

Kire aku beli dalam bungkus besar, and dalam tu ade chocs kecik kecik. Paham tak nih?

And inside the small package, contains an oval-ish chocolate. Bapak sedap dowh!

Sadly, its finished.

I feel like going back to the factory just to buy some more. Haha.


So anyway, this week was less hectic than the last.

Monday was normal. I think I'm finally starting to understand Statistics. ABOUT TIME! Oh I also had my speaking test. Terabur la shial. Gaddem.

Tuesday was normal.

Wednesday, Koko. Yess! Tak kene halau bai. Haha. Misi berjaya.

Thursday, was kinda down-ish. But meh, chill sudah.

Friday, was also normal. Had my AIS200 quiz. Meniru lagi. Haha.

Saturday.(Today, or yesterday.)

Some funny stuff happened.

On the way back during the afternoon, while I was in the train, I got a text.

"TV3 New Identity started to play"

And everyone stopped talking. And stared at me. Lol.


Wey salah ke aku pakai ringtone tv3? salah ke salah ke salah ke haaa? Dengki lebih!


Then otw back dropped by at McD.

"Makan sini ke?"

And because of Im already used to the UiTM cafe, I said

"tak, bungkus."

"ha?"

"Eh..bwk balik."

"?"

"err...takeaway. hehe"


Dem u UiTM cafe! Bapak malu. Sebbaik takde chicks. Haha.

Then malam tadi went to eat at Sahara Tent in Sec 9. Peh gaddem tebaik do!

I ate something called "Mandi Lamb".


I know what you're thinking.

Haha. Thats why I ordered that.


Then balik pastu kuar balik.

Lepak.


Went to Sec 7. There was no balang shisha left. So many customers.

So went to Sec 13. Damn all the flavors were basic ones.

Then went to Subang. Shop name is Taipan something something. Nice environment.

Got there around 1. After ordering, brader tu cakap

"tutup kul 1.30"

We were like

"WAIT WHATTTTTTT?!"

But we went on with it and left about 1.45 or so. Dapat la dalam stengah jam kot shisha. haha.


Then went to Sec 7 again.

That time got balang. Initially we would not have the chance to have the shisha due to the shop is almost closing, but after slow talking about 5 seconds the brader said oklah.

So shisha lagi.

Until 3 something.



Oh, almost forgot.

Earlier today(or yesterday), I had to perform at the Kawad Tournament.

During practices before this, most of us were quite unwilling to perform as demanded because we were forced to join the tournament.

But during the performance, I felt kinda good because all of us suddenly had this awesome spirit and performed with full energy. Even the commanders said our platoon did quite well. So whatever the results, Im satisfied.

Oh, speaking about kawad. Friday night before, I went to the kawad practice.

And on the way to the practice, while walking, chit chatting, I was told something. Something that truly shocked me. I dont know whether the story is true or not but I was really surprised when I was told about it.

At first I was like, Oh okay.

Then i felt kinda down. Why didn't she tell me about this? If the story is true then its a good thing.

But then I figured.

"Who am I to her? Im nobody. jangan harap la die nk bagitau kau nep"

I bet he knows already. I bet her friends know about it already. I bet they all know about it already.

And like always, I'm the one who gets left in the dark.




Anyways, my final is going to be on the 21st of April until the 5th of May.

Then maybe 16 or 17 I have to go back to UiTM to take the Intersession. 2 months of holiday just got cut into 2 weeks. This sucks.

Wish me luck. =)



Sometimes, when I said wait, its not because I have something to say.
Its just that I want to spend a little more time with you.
Because spending time with you makes me happy.

Kinda sad had to found out about it from someone else. Wished she would tell me herself. haih.

1 comment: